The Trash can on Mac is a special folder for deleted files. Like its name suggests, its functionality mimics the functionality of a real-life trash bin.
- You can add “Save/Restore icon layout” to your Desktop or My Computer right-click menu.
- Normally the play bar is added UNDERNEATH the content unless you had the option selected in Skin Editor to have Playbar Overlay the content.
- Don’t worry, there are several ways to unlock Apple ID from iPhone.
- Other recent additions to the library include Alias, the action classic that made Jennifer Garner a star, and Glee, Ryan Murphy’s eccentric musical dramedy.
- Uncheck the boxes you do not want to see (external drives, connected servers, DVDs, etc.).
You can download apps to your iPad that you purchased on your iPhone, and some apps even let you download the Apple TV version. You can backup your entire iPhone, or choose specific items to backup. This is a sensational option if you’re starting fresh with a new Apple ID and want to load old data into your new account. I’ve been having this issue with an Apple ID that’s not connected to any beta devices for about a week. I was able to reset the password and log in again, but it popped up again the next day. If you see a message that says Activation Lock, then the device is iCloud locked and requires the original Apple ID and passcode you used to set up the device to unlock it. The software will begin bypassing the activation lock on your iPad.
Click Restore to wipe your device and install the latest public release of iOS or iPadOS. Also, if you’ve installed watchOS 9 on your Apple Watch, it’s important to note that you won’t be able to use it with your iPhone once you’ve gone back to iOS 15. And downgrading an Apple Watch to a previous version of watchOS can’t be done manually either – if you want to remove watchOS 9, you’ll have to send your watch in to Apple. If you’ve installed iOS 16 or iPadOS 16 through Apple’s developer program, you may decide you want to downgrade because of usability or stability issues.
Read this article and learn how to get rid of Recycle Bin on desktop in Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 7. The above procedure should force Windows to recreate its icon cache file from scratch. If you don’t see the IconCache.db file right away, don’t worry, it will appear after you log off and log back on to Windows.
Mail Folders Missing
Yes, you have full control over how much, if any, feedback users can see during and after they complete their test. Like all settings in ClassMarker this can be customized on a per test basis.